Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quezon City Food Trip - An Epic Organic Food Cuckoo Diet and Mad Hatter Night at Van Gogh is Bipolar in Maginhawa Street with a Reader!

I'd had thoughts of wanting to be a tourist guide or have my own travel agency when I started this blog but put those plans aside because I had a different and crazy idea from the norm. Maybe I'm not exposed much, but I only ever saw my idea coming to life somewhat like those of what Daniel Gray of SeoulEats.com and Sachiko-san (of Japan) do. I never thought I could pull it off with a lot of help and fun haha. One fine day, a reader from the US said that he was coming here and plans for a day out started spiralling from there. I dragged J and my friend D out for a no-exact-plan Manila tour with Jordan and Jeremy hihi. We ended up having a wonderful food trip in Quezon City - showing them our childhood favorites, college snacks, partying (without the alcohol), just chillin' out and crossing out some stuff from their must-try list. We let them in our kind of Manila local experience and showed them the perks & quirks that came with having us as friends (that they just met) =D For private Manila tours like these, please don't hesitate to contact me through the form LOL.

jordan-mitchell-love.jpg

Click here to read more >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar