Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TOP PICK: Amanda Bynes: "I'm a Beauty Queen!"


Well, now we can add Sports Illustrated model Chrissy Teigen to the LONG list of people that Amanda Bynes thinks is "ugly."

During Amanda's latest Twitter feud, she fired back at the model after she posted a tweet saying, "The fact that Amanda Bynes has any 'support' to retweet is really unsettling," and followed it up with another tweet that said, "Support people with mental illness, yes. But don't condone/enable scary and poor behavior."

Obviously, Amanda was less than thrilled about being called mentally ill, so she gave Chrissy a piece of her mind with the following message:

"@chrissyteigen Ur not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don't look up to u beauty wise. I'm far prettier than u! I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45! You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model whos [sic] career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"

After that, Chrissy's fans began to attack Amanda in her defense, but the model begged them to stop, saying that she wishes the best for her and that the exchange is "not funny, it's sad."

We'd definitely have to agree with her on that one.

First it was Jenny McCarthy, then Rihanna and Courtney Love and now Chrissy Teigen. Why do you think Amanda keeps finding herself at the center of so many celebrity Twitter feuds?

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar