Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KYLIE JENNER FINALLY ADMITS TO HAVING LIP FILLERS

Kylie Jenner,17, has finaly confirmed she has had lip injections. Kylie had previously never admitted to having any cosmetic procedure before.
Her sister Khloe advised her to cop to it and that if she kept avoiding the question about her lips she would look like a liar.
A few of her previous denials are below,

April 13, 2015- 'I'm like stop talking about my lips, I haven't had any plastic surgery. I've never been under the knife' Via Grazia

April 9, 2014-These plastic surgery rumours hurt my feeling, to be honest and kinda insulting. Just in case anyone forgot, I'm 16 via Twitter.

Kris Jenner is open to her children undergoing surgery as Khloe revealed that she wanted her to get a nose job at the age of 9.
Hmmmmh, Has Kylie also had butt enhancement? Just asking!!!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar