Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Mani's of X-mas Day 1: Presents


      Hello everyone! I'm taking part in the 12 Mani's of X-mas challenge hosted by Nail Art Novice. If you'd like more information about the challenge, check out the Facebook group for all the details, inlinkz codes, and support from fellow participants.



     Everyone is welcome to participate and do as many or as few of the days as you'd like. I am going to challenge myself and try to do all 12. Fingers crossed I can fit it all in as this will be the start of our busy time at work.



     Day one of the Challenge is presents. I had all sorts of ideas running through my head with what I could do. In the end, I opted for a simple stamped manicure making each one of my nails look like a wrapped present.

     I have to tell you I have an obsession with wrapping presents and can easily spend an hour on each one. I like them to be colorful with bold intense colored paper and lots of ribbons. I used my personal wrapping preferences to inspire my color choices for this manicure.


    For this manicure, I used Wet~N~Wild polishes in Lethal Injection (Burgundy) Root of All Evil (blue) Deadly Dose (gold) and Poison Ivy (green). For the stamping, I used Zoya Trixie and Konad Black. Image plates are BM06 for the bow and BM 205 for the present.

     Thanks For stopping by and checking out my post. Don't forget to check out the other manicures from Day 1 below. Happy Polishing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar