Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Christmas


pleated velvet maxi dress

Let it snow sleigh, let it snow sleigh, let it snow sleigh! That carol is stuck in my head.
Can't believe it's finally Christmas. Growing up, Christmas was always an extra special day cos it was my dad's birthday as well. I miss him so, especially today on Fathers day and every darn day!

Lately I've been sporting monochrome looks so it's no surprise that this on trend floor grazing dramatic royal blue frock is my go to for this year's Christmas festivities. I also love the flutter sleeves and defined waist that adds shape. The waist could be further accentuated with a skinny belt. 

The richness of the velvet had me screaming 'Yes Please! Think minimal effort that yields maximum effect. I finished my look with a matching Arturo Rios fascinator, a Jimmy Choo shoulder bag and handcrafted gemstone necklace from Takai By Angela.

Finding words to describe these swoon worthy Takai By Angela necklaces is a constant struggle so I’ll just stick with good ole ‘exotic'. Ok how about striking? Wait! Eye catching, flamboyant. Oooh, it gets better. How about unconventional? 

This piece right here though! Pics don’t do it justice I promise. I thought I had seen it all but I stared in disbelief when I opened the package. If you’re a regular on my blog, then you are most definitely familiar with this brand. They need no introduction here sounds so cliche but they really don't. 

Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas. 

printed velvet maxi dress

Deets
Dress - Asos (here)
Bag - Jimmy Choo (similar here)
Necklace - Takai By Angela (here)
Fascinator - Arturo Rios



Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar