Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : A new blouse....because I'm old now

 I went a bit mental trying to photograph this shirt! I couldn't get a nice angle of it or a nice shot so I just gave up! I decided to show you the out takes! I bought this ages ago and haven't had a nice place to wear it so given that my parents are in Nottingham today and I am showing them around - I thought I would break it out of hiding!!!

I saw it on a girl where I work recently and decided I really liked it. It was only £12 from Primark (in fact I had no idea it was Primark and only found it by accident) so I thought, it doesn't cost a fortune - lets try it! I had bought a blue and white print shirt from there before but after I wore it only once - I didn't want to spend a small fortune to see if I would actually get some wear from it. This was perfect.

I would advise getting a size or two bigger though because the sleeves are cut very small. I am normally a 10-12 and I got a 14 because I wanted it to be baggy. However the 14 is catching on my arms. To be fair, I do have very broad shoulders as I am 6ft tall in all honesty. I do love it. I've teamed it with black American Apparel leggings (no I haven't backed down on my morals - I bought these YEARS ago before I knew what a anti-women shit hole the company were) and also I popped a Yummy Tummy vest underneath as its skin tight and makes a lovely shape!
 I have my Topshop crucifix necklace on with it. A lot of girls have been belting this shirt but I think its nicer in its shape without the belt. What do we think?
 Nice pattern right? I love this as it looks like a print that Z has tattooed on her arm and reminds me of that. I also like the fact that the paisley print is minimal on it as I can't stand paisley.
I kept the make-up simples today! I have a face and body base on from MAC (C1 incase you care), Mineralize skinfinish powder from MAC (Light +), rapidblack liner pen from MAC, Urban Decay naked 2 pallette under my eye, Ruby Woo and Cherry liner from MAC. Sorry about all the MAC products kids but when you work there for so long, you get so much product! Although, I've been wearing Ruby Woo since 2008!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar